Must Be 21 Years of Age or Older to Purchase This Product
Due to California State Laws, This Product Does NOT Ship to California
Must Submit FFL When Purchasing This Item via the "Submit Your FFL Link" on the Front Page
Build your ultimate mission-specific AR rifle or carbine around Anderson Manufacturing's Stripped Lower Receiver. Anderson Manufacturing delivers custom-shop quality without the custom-shop price. Built from high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum, the receiver ensures reliable performance and outstanding durability. A mil-spec, hard-anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and enhances abrasion resistance for rugged field use. Precision machining allows drop-in installation of mil-spec, aftermarket components. Uses 3/4" grip screw.
- Built from high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum
- Mil-spec, hard-anodized finish for abrasion resistance
All parts are quality made here in the USA from the barrel to the smallest screws and pins, and carefully inspected for defects to meet strict in-house criteria. Our gun-smiths are military veterans with several decades of combined military experience, and take pride in the quality of their work and attention to detail. All orders come with a limited lifetime warranty on parts ensuring a smooth transition for any replacements or repairs.
Included in this Kit:
- Anderson Manufacturing Lower Receiver (Stripped)
- Anderson Manufacturing Complete Lower Parts Kit with A2 Grip
- Scorpion Predator Stock Kit with Mil-Spec 6 Position Buffer Tube / Receiver Extension (Machined from T6 6061 Aluminum)