Nickel Boron Durability Enhanced AR15 Upper Receiver Kit M-LOK
- Nickel Boron coating gives surface a Rockwell Hardness of Rc70
- Scorpion Armaments Nickel Boron AR15 Stripped Upper Receiver
- Scorpion Armaments Nickel Boron M-LOK free-float light-weight aluminum handguard
- Simple installation
- Super lightweight
- 8", 10", 12", 15" lightweight models
- Super slim 1.5 inch outside diameter
- Three sides of MLOK slots
- Rugged construction from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in Daytona Beach, USA
- Scorpion Armaments Nickel Boron AR15 Bolt Carrier Group
- Machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 9310 Carpenter Steel (Bolt)
- Carrier has forward assist serrations
- Shrouded firing pin
- Nickel Boron Coating inside and out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key)
- Forged Mil-Spec gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
- 5.56 Bolt is shot Peened and MPI
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor
- High quality BCG
- Standard AR15 Charging Handle
- AR15 upper Receiver Parts Kit
22mods4all works hard to ensure that every package reaches our customers intact and free from fraud or theft. To protect our customers, we offer every order free shipping insurance which guarantees the following:
If your package is confirmed lost or stolen after shipping, we will replace the package free of charge.
To provide shipping insurance the customer SHIPPING & BILLING address MUST match during checkout. We will NO LONGER REQUIRE Signature Required for packages, which means, the customer does not have to be home during delivery.
All Uppers and Lowers are built to order and test fired before shipping. Please allow 14-20 days for shipping.
Shipping labels are created shortly after orders are placed. Shipping labels update when the product leaves our facility and are en route to their destination. You will be emailed tracking information when the order leaves our facility. If your tracking number goes beyond the listed lead time please get in contact with us via email or phone and we will look into your issue.