Returns / Repairs / Refunds
Returns and Repairs
At 22Mods4All, we do our best to offer the highest quality products to our customers. In the rare instance a return is necessary, please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim as it may affect the return.
- In cases of a defect, excessive blemishes or scratches, or damage to the product please call us at (561) 926-5888 and tell us the reason for the return/repair.
- Once we have determined the reason for the return/repair, we will provide each customer with a return label and ask that they then ship the product back to us at (235 W Marvin Ave. Longwood, FL 32750).
- Once we receive the item we will do our best to diagnose/confirm the problem and repair or replace the item for the customer. We will then ship the item back to the customer in working condition.
- We can not accept items that have been tampered with or altered in any way that would constitute a voiding of the provided warranty.
- Items will be considered warranty void if:
- The optic, sight, or accessory has been mounted on a gun, rail system, or other device
- The optic has been installed in a mount or scope rings.
- Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product as a result of the customer.
- Any alterations made, disassembly, or customization by the customer after receiving the item.
22Mods4All reserves the right to decide whether the item can be repaired or replaced. We will do our best to ensure the item sent back to a customer is in working condition however, we do not guarantee results. If a replacement refurbished unit is not available, or the item can not be repaired or replaced, the full amount of the purchase will be refunded in the form of an in-store credit.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Orders placed with 22Mods4All may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item having shipped.
- All cancellation requests must be made through the Customer Service Department at (561) 926-5888, Monday through Thursday, 10am - 7pm EST.
- You MUST provide the order # when contacting Customer Service via phone or email.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable to returns.
- Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer's expense.
- A 15% fee will be charged to any cancelled item after it has shipped. This fee includes credit card fees, restocking, inspection, function testing, etc.
- Customer WILL BE CHARGED for shipping on any cancelled or refunded item once that item has been shipped to the customer.
- Once an order is processed, a 6% cancellation fee will be charged to the customer. This fee only covers the credit card processing fee that 22Mods4All is charged by the credit card company once the transaction takes place and is non-refundable.
- Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
All payments are processed immediately upon placement of order. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to selling, transferring, possessing, transporting or using a firearm in the locality in which the customer resides. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, local laws and limitations related to the purchase of magazines and ammunition in the locality in which the customer resides.
To begin the return process please contact us at (561) 926-5888 Monday through Thursday between the hours of 10am to 7pm Eastern Standard Time.