The most popular configuration of the Ordnance Group UnderBarrel launchers is as a shoulder mounted weapon. This capability allows you to remove your launchers from your weapon and use it as a stand-alone unit. The package includes the launcher and everything you need to make a practical stand alone weapon including the stock adapter, stock, foregrip, mounting hardware and tools. The launcher can easily be mounted on your Picatinny equipped weapon too!
The most versatile launcher out there. Made In Florida, USA!
Note that care should be used if you use the KeyMod or M-Lok mounting system with any Underbarrel Launcher. Neither of these systems are meant to handle
• Key Features:
• 12” Barrel, Length OA 15.6"
• Weight: 3lbs 4oz.
• Ambidextrous safety
• Fully enclosed cartridge head
• One piece receiver for strength and reliability
• Improved barrel lock up. Positive, enclosed push button.
• Larger, more ergonomic cocking lever.
• Larger trigger guard to accommodate gloved hands.
• Unobstructed top so the launcher will lie flat against a full length
• Beveled 6” lower Picatinny rail drilled for QR Swivel
• Integral, machined hand guard. Looks great and increases strength.
• 4” Clamp for attachment to weapon's Picatinny rail is included
• Can be easily and inexpensively converted to a shoulder mounted
configuration. It looks great and won't break the bank.