The Tac-m203 is a re-creation of the venerable M-203 with some important differences. It has a 12" barrel that replicates the look of the classic. It is single action with a cocking lever on the side. It boasts a positive trigger block safety. As with all Ordnance Group launcher products, it is chambered in 37/38mm and made to the highest standards of American workmanship. Constructed of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and 4140 hardened steel, it is rugged while maintaining a reasonable weight.
This launcher can also be readily configured as a Stand-alone launcher with the use of a custom Stock Adapter. Made In Florida, USA! Note that care should be used if you use the KeyMod or M-Lok mounting system with any Underbarrel Launcher. Neither of these systems are meant to handle heavy recoil.
- 12" Barrel, Length OA 15.6"
- Weight: 3lbs 4oz.
- Ambidextrous safety
- Fully enclosed cartridge head
- One piece receiver for strength and reliability
- Improved barrel lock up. Positive, enclosed push button.
- Larger, more ergonomic cocking lever.
- Larger trigger guard to accommodate gloved hands.
- Unobstructed top so the launcher will lie flat against a full length Picatinny rail
- Beveled 6” lower Picatinny rail drilled for QR Swivel
- Integral, machined hand guard. Looks great and increases strength.
- 4” Clamp for attachment to weapon's Picatinny rail is included
- Can be easily and inexpensively converted to a shoulder mounted configuration. It looks great and won't break the bank.